First Day in Thailand


Here is the time. The time that we would go to Thailand after preparing lot of things.
I had to take the plane from Banjarmasin to Jakarta first before the flight from Jakarta to Bangkak. At 4 pm, my family took me to the Aiport of Syamsudin Noor Banjarmasin. We went to Jakarta with 7 friends from UNLAM. They’re Laila, Lina, Yanti, Syifa, Normi, Ratna, and Feyzar. It was really sad, completely sad. It is because I’ve never gone abroad and its without my family. Then, when we wanted to enter the check in counter, I couldnt hold my tears. Taraaaaa, I cried. Too embarrasing. Yes, it was :’)

After putting our luggages and went to waiting room. It was announced at our flight was delayed for an hour. Then, we just waited and prayed for Maghrib first before leaving Banjarmasin to Jakarta.


Finally, after being on the air for about an hour and forty minutes our plane was landed at Soekarna Hatta Airport. We put our luggages and had to say goodbye, because Syifa, Normi, Ratna, and Feyzar were going to Philipines. Therefore, Yanti, Laila and I would stay at Jakarta first until tomorrow morning. In order we had to wait for a long time, my cousin cece Liani and koh Alvin picked us up to dinner and stayed in my family’s home in Jakarta. Then, in the morning at 4 am, my uncle Susuk took us to Soekarno Hatta for going to Thailand. We went to Bangkok by Thai Lion at 06.30 am.



After taking 3 hours flight from Jakarta to Bangkak, we finally arrived in Don Mueang Airport. When I stepped my feet to Thailand, it was really amazing. I was really surprised to hear people talking and Thailand and Thailand writing everywhere. After taking our luggages we headed to the front of Aiport and we met Hani and Feun. They’re Laila’s buddies, but they’re like my buddies too because they’re so kind with me. After that, just around 5 minutes of waiting, we met Teacher Tassanant and Teacher Beautiful. Teacher Tassanant is one of English Lecturer, and Teacher Suphan is Earlychildhood lecturer. Both of them are really really nice. After that, we’re heading to Trang Hotel with Teacher Tassanant. As we arrived in the hotel, we went for lunch with Teacher Suphan. She treated us for lunch in halal food store. She’s really kind, beautiful, and lovely. Teacher Suphan, Hanee, and Feun started my first day in Thailand with a really good welcoming I’ve ever had.



After having lunch together, they took us to host university, Suan Sunandha Rajabhat University. The university is really large and modern. The buildings are quite high and clean. Even when we’re going to 3rd floor, we’re using the lift. They took us to walk around for a moment and yeah its really wonderful.

Then, we’re heading back to Trang Hotel and we did the check-in, first. Luckily, we got a really nice hotel. Here they are.




Then, in the night. We met our new sister. Her nama is Tyas. She will be our roomate. She comes from Mulawarman University. There are 2 students come from UNMUL, Tyas and Fuad. They’re really nice and all the students from Indonesia are my young sisters and brother since Im the oldest one.

Here’s my first day in Thailand. Its really nice , amazing, and everything looked really new. Hope that the wonderful days’re waiting for us. Thank you. J

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

SEA-Teacher Project Batch 5

Introduction of SSRU

Evaluation Time